When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
Read all instructions before using this appliance.
1. Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
2. Do not use while bathing or in a shower.
3. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
4. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
5. Always unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using.
6. Unplug this appliance before cleaning, putting on or taking off parts.
To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury off parts:
1. An appliance should never be left unattended when it is plugged in.
2. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on, or near children or invalids.
3. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
4. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to a service center for examination and repair.
5. Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
6. Never operate the appliance when air openings are blocked or while on a soft surface.
7. Never drop or insert objects into opening.
8. Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol spray products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
9. Do not use appliance with a damaged or broken comb or blade, as cut or scratch skin may occur.
10. To disconnect, move all controls to OFF then remove plug from outlet.
11. Do not wrap cord around unit when storing. Continuous stress on the cord can damage cord insulation and result in a shock hazard.
12. Avoid contact with moving blades.
13. Avoid tangling or kinking the cord while clipping. Should the cord become tangled or kinked, stop clipping and straighten the cord.
14. This appliance is for clipping purpose use only.
15. Keep the appliance dry.
16. The intended continuous operating time is 20 minutes.
17. During use, do not place or leave the appliance where it is expected to: 1) subject to damage by animal or 2) exposed to weather.
18. This appliance is not intended for use by person’s reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.