Fastrack Canine Microbial Supplement enhances digestion and improves stamina and hair coat.
Helps build a strong foundation for a lifetime of canine well-being and companionship. Canine Microbial Supplement contains lactic-acid-producing bacteria, live yeast, dried chicory root and enzymes to nourish your dog and maintain digestive tract health.
These components complement the dog's feeding program to improve utilization of the food by your dog and help maintain a healthy, active life. Also consider providing Adult Dog Supplement for puppies and dogs up to 6 years of age. How does the lactic acid-producing bacteria in the Fastrack Canine Microbial Supplement benefit puppies and dogs?
Lactobacillus acidophilus and Enterococcus faecium bacteria are lactic acid-producing bacteria found in Fastrack Canine Microbial Supplement. These bacterial species can be collectively referred to as health-promoting or beneficial bacteria for many reasons as suggested by research studies. Both of these species are active in the small and large intestines. They benefit puppies and adult dogs by:
- Attaching to the villi lining in the small intestine to improve nutrient absorption and nutrient utilization,
- Preventing harmful bacteria from attaching and proliferating,
- Secreting lactic acid to assist in maintaining a stable digestive tract pH restricting pathogenic E. coli and Salmonella growth,
- Producing bacteriocins and other metabolites to further restrict pathogenic E. coli and Salmonella proliferation,
- And by enhancing immune function through the binding of unidentified factors from the beneficial bacteria to the animal's own immune receptors that triggers an intracellular cascade of released proteins that heighten the animal's own immune response to invading pathogens.