Precautionary StatementsKEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN Hazards to Humans
Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Hazards to Domestic Animals
For external use only. Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product. Pets may experience some temporary irritation at the site of product application. If signs persist, or become more severe within a few days of application, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your pet has an unusual reaction to the initial application, consult a veterinarian before repeating treatment. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated, debilitated or aged animals. Call 1-800-660-1842 for 24-hour assistance. Physical or Chemical Hazards
Flammable: Keep away from heat and open flame. Storage and Disposal
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal. Storage
Store unused product in original container only, out of reach of children and animals. Container Disposal
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
If empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. First Aid
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If on Skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.