Put Precision and Control In Your Hands.
All topical tissue adhesives are not created equal. GLUture is an octyl/ butyl cyanoacrylate blend that creates a strong and flexible bond, which makes it an attractive choice to incorporate into your practice.
- Unique chemical blend1 creates a strong and flexible bond2 that sets up quickly
- Applies purple for excellent visibility and dries clear for a neat appearance
- Precise delivery – pipette applicator aids placement control
- Viscosity and pipette design enable flow-controlled application
- 10 disposable pipette applicators in an economical 1.5 mL multi-use package, no refrigeration necessary
2Data on file
Easy to Use
GLUture's delivery system, coupled with appropriate viscosity, enables controlled application. Furthermore, GLUture applies purple to provide excellent visibility, but dries clear for a neat appearance. The viscosity allows one layer of GLUture to be applied on the skin's surface. Some other topical tissue adhesives have a lower viscosity and thinner consistency which could make them difficult to use.