Seizures, which can occur in dogs for many reasons, can be a frightening ordeal for pet owners. When a dog is diagnosed with epilepsy, K-BroVet can help.
K-BroVet was developed to provide a reliable source of potassium bromide that can be dispensed in the clinic, a convenience for both the client and the veterinarian. Potassium bromide has long been recognized as an excellent anti-convulsive for the alleviation of canine seizure disorders and is often considered the first option for dogs with idiopathic epilepsy. K-BroVet has also been formulated with B vitamins to support healthy neurological function.
K-BroVet can be used in conjunction with other therapies, including Phenobarbital, or alone, as the sole anti-convulsive. Unlike Phenobarbital, bromide is not a hepatotoxin, making it the treatment of choice for dogs with liver damage.
However you choose to prescribe K-BroVet, the advantages for your clients are compelling.
- Available immediately to your clients from your trusted staff
- Butterscotch vanilla flavored oral solution or liver flavored chew tab options
- Tablets contain Vitamin B12; oral solution contains B12 and B6
- Can be used in conjunction with Phenobarbital therapy
- Scored tablets make proper dosing easy
- Palatable, flexible dosing
Prescription items are NON-RETURNABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE.
Have questions about your prescription? Contact our pharmacist toll free at (877) 813-7387.