Keep out of reach of children.
Provide and excellent biological barrier. Not intended to be used as a chemical barrier.
Store in a cool, dry place, avoid excessive heat (40°C, 104°F). Open box should be shielded from exposure to direct sun or fluorescent lighting.
Isolated cases of allergic reactions to latex rubber have been reported. If you experience a reaction to this product, discontinue use immediately and consult your physician.
This product contains Natural Rubber Latex, which may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Other components used in making gloves may also cause allergic reactions in some users.