For use in dogs for correction of conditions associated with low circulating thyroid hormone (hypothyroidism).
Advantages of Thyro-Tabs®:
- Nine dosage strengths from 0.1 mg to 1.0 mg
- One convenient package option of a Ready-to-Dispense 120-count bottle
- Color-coded tablets for easy identification
- Scored tablets for precise dosage
- Efficacy proven in independent research
- Unsurpassed shelf life and expiry dating
- Levothyroxine (T-4) is a naturally circulating thyroid hormone produced by the canine thyroid gland.
Levothyroxine sodium provided by Thyro-Tabs®
tablets cannot be distinguished from levothyroxine endogenously secreted from the dog's thyroid gland. Thyroid hormones influence virtually every body organ, either by their effect on growth and development or by the hormones' metabolic effects.
Prescription items are NON-RETURNABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE.