Not for human use.
Avoid exposure to heat and open flame.
Physical State: Liquid
Color: Clear to Light Yellow
If large amounts are ingested, seek medical advice and show the container label.
Keep only in original container, and store at room temperature.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from food, drink, and animal feed.
No acute and/or chronic health hazards. No significant adverse reactions have been reported.
Potential Health Effects:
Inhalation: Breathing small amounts of this material is not likely to be harmful. May cause irritation of the respiratory tract with high mist concentrations.
Eye Contact: May causes temporary limited eye irritation.
Ingestion: Ingesting small amounts of this material is not likely to be harmful.