Questions? Call 877-813-7387 Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm CT
close ×

Holiday Hours / Shipping Schedule

Thursday, Nov. 23, 2017: Closed for the Thanksgiving holiday
Friday, Nov. 24, 2017: Open
Monday, Dec. 25, 2017: Closed for the Christmas holiday
Tuesday, Dec. 26, 2017: Open
Wednesday, Dec. 27, 2017: Open
Thursday, Dec. 28, 2017: No shipping after 10 a.m. CT for year-end inventory
Friday, Dec. 29, 2017: No shipping due to year-end inventory
Monday, Jan. 1, 2018: Closed for the New Year's Day holiday

Last Day to Order to Receive Packages Before Christmas Day
Standard Ground Shipping: Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2017
2nd Day Shipping: Monday, Dec. 18, 2017
Overnight Shipping: Tuesday, Dec. 19, 2017

Pet Supplies 4 Less is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misdelivered packages. Delivery by Christmas is not guaranteed as deliveries may be delayed due to weather or other in-transit issues.

See all shipping guidelines »
$5.99 Flat Rate Shipping or Free Shipping on orders $69 and over

Advantage II

Advantage® II for Dogs

Kills all stages of the flea
life cycle and kills chewing lice
on dogs 7 weeks of age and older.

Advantage® II for Cats

Kills all stages of the flea
life cycle on cats 8
weeks of age and older.



Advantage® II combines imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen.

Imidacloprid paralyzes the flea’s nervous system, resulting in its death, and has been recommended by veterinarians for over 14 years. The second ingredient, pyriproxyfen (an insect growth regulator, IGR), kills fleas in the immature stages of their life cycle.

This combination of ingredients is crucial in getting rid of existing infestations. Adult fleas only represent about 5% of the full infestation. The other 95% of an infestation consists of immature flea life stages (flea eggs, larvae and pupae). These immature life stages can live in the dog’s environment and be almost impossible to see.

Every year, Bayer continues to monitor the susceptibility of fleas to an ingredient and publishes the results.


  1. Hold the tube upright facing away from face and eyes. Pull cap off tube.
  2. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
  3. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
  4. Part the pet’s hair, until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin. For cats and small or medium dogs, apply entire contents between the shoulder blades. For large and extra large dogs, distribute contents evenly in three to four places on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail.
  5. Dispose of the application tube safely.
  6. Under normal conditions, the product is effective for a month. In case of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary sooner. Do not retreat more often than once every seven (7) days. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.

Do not get this product in your pet's eyes
or allow your dog to ingest this product.


Information
powered by BirdEye