Precautionary Statements: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN WARNING
See below for First Aid and Precautionary Statements. Hazards to Humans:
Causes eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food. Hazards to Domestic Animals
Do not use on puppies under seven weeks of age. Do not get this product in dog's eyes or mouth. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
For consumer questions call 1-800-255-6826.
For medical emergencies call 1-800-422-9874.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
If in eyes:
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed:
Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If on skin or clothing:
Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. To Physician:
Treat the patient symptomatically.