Hot Oil Treatment
Just one of many ways to use Super Cream.
1.Begin by prepping the product. You will need a 2 cup glass or microwave safe measuring cup.
2. Fill measuring cup with 1 1/2 cups of water and add Super Cream according to size of pet: 1 heaping tablespoon for small dog, 2 heaping tablespoons for medium size dog, 3 heaping tablespoons for a large dog (Optional: add 1 capful of Vita Oil for every tablespoon of Super Cream to enhance the results more dramatically.)
3. Heat mixture in microwave for approx. 2 minutes. Stir after heating until mixture has consistency of whole milk. Allow mixture to sit until it is ‘very warm’, but will not scald the dog.
4. While mixture is cooling: Bathe dog thoroughly with Bio-Groom shampoo. Rinse dog completely but do not dry.
5. Apply mixture when it is still very warm to wet dog, and massage into skin and coat.
6. Allow pet to remain in a warm area with applied mixture for 15-60 minutes. The longer you allow the treatment to stay on dog, the more amazing the results.
7. To complete treatment, shampoo pet once again and groom as usual.