Directions for Use:
1. Brush the animal’s coat to remove any excess dust or dirt.
2. Hold bottle approximately 12 inches away from the animal, avoiding eyes, ears and face and spray coat with diluted mixture.
3. Pay special attention to shanks, shoulders, and legs.
4. Do not over spray. Do not spray near eyes, ears or directly on animal’s face.
1. Empty entire contents of small bottle into the spray bottle
2. Add 28 oz. (3 ½ cups) of water. This 7:1 concentrate dilutes to make up to one quart of mixture.