FRONTLINE® PLUS FOR DOGS & PUPPIES
Manufactured by Merial
For dogs & puppies eight weeks or older
Convenient spot treatment for fast-acting, long-lasting control of fleas, ticks and chewing lice.
FRONTLINE® PLUS FOR DOGS provides fast, effective and convenient treatment and control of fleas, ticks and chewing lice for dogs and puppies.
FRONTLINE® PLUS FOR DOGS:
- Stops and prevents infestations
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae
- Prevents all flea stages (eggs, larvae, pupae) from developing
- Kills fleas, which may cause flea allergy dermatitis
- Kills all stages of deer ticks (which may carry Lyme disease), brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, and lone star ticks
- Prevents and controls re-infestations
- Rapidly eliminates infestations with chewing lice
- Aids in control of sarcoptic mange infestations
- Can also be used on breeding, pregnant and lactating bitches
- Convenient to use
FRONTLINE® PLUS FOR DOGS contains fipronil and the insect growth regulator (IGR) (S)-methoprene. FRONTLINE® PLUS effectively targets all stages of fleas. Fipronil collects in the oils of the skin and hair follicles, and continues to be released from hair follicles onto the skin and coat, resulting in long-lasting activity against fleas, ticks and chewing lice.
California Residents: Click Here For Proposition 65 Warning »
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the state of California) For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.