Pale yellow liquid with organic odor. Causes eye irritation and harmful if swallowed. Not flammable but can burn in a fire.Pale yellow liquid with organic odor. Causes eye irritation and harmful if swallowed. Not flammable but can burn in a fire.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS. WARNING:
Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on skin or clothing. Harmful if swallowed. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, and chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS.
For external use on dogs only. Do not use on animals other than dogs. Do not use on dogs or puppies under seven weeks of age or weighing less than 55 lbs. Do not get this product in dog’s eyes or mouth. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing dogs. Individual sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for dogs. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your dog is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
This product is extremely toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. Do not add directly to water.Do not contaminate water when disposing of product packaging.
Keep out of reach of children.